[NEohioPAL] Looking for Fiddle Player for Irish Band

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 08:59:35 PST 2013

Greetings!
"The Donegal Doggs", one of Cleveland's premier Irish / Celtic bands, is looking for a part-time fiddle player. Our regular fiddle player has a lot of conflicts and we need someone who can fill in.
We are currently setting up our performance schedule for 2014 and need someone that is familiar with traditional Irish and Celtic music, as well as reels, jigs and hornpipes and can improvise.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail, listing your qualifications to;
info at donegaldoggs.com
Many thanks and very best wishes,

Vincent J. Polowy

The Donegal Doggs