[NEohioPAL] Worldwide Premier of '3rd Floor West", television pilot filmed in Cleveland, OH

Tina Hobbs tinamk2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 04:27:55 PST 2013

>From Mike Berry, creator of The Skip Thomas Project and HobbsStyle Casting, we sincerely request your presence:
OFFICIAL WATCH PARTY

3RD FLOOR WEST, TELEVISION PILOT
December 6, 2013

8:00/7:00c
Join TEAM 5,000 and take the pledge to watch!

Two ways to get plugged in:

1) Join us at The Anatomy Night Club and watch the entire episode with the cast and crew. MUST forward RSVP to ClevelandCasting at gmail.com
for your special invitation due to limited space.

ANATOMY NIGHT CLUB
1299 W. 9TH STREET
CLEVELAND, OH 44114
Doors open at 7pm

2) View from anywhere in the world ONLINE! – Log in at www.skipthomasproductions.comfrom your phone, iPad, android device, laptop, roku or television. Send an email or phone number to ClevelandCasting at Gmail.com to recieve a special email or text reminder.

Host your own watch party for the chance to win an autographed poster of 3rd Floor West and a copy of “The Skip Thomas Project”. Email for details.
Look out for coverage from Scene Magazine, TV 20, Channel 8, Horizon Magazine and various other media outlets. WE CAN MAKE INDEPENDENT FILM WORK IN CLEVELAND WITH YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE MAKE PLANS TO TUNE IN!