[NEohioPAL] LADIES !! WOMEN !! GALS !! GIRLS!!! Sing! Dance! Be Merry!

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 07:14:42 PST 2013

Steppin' Out Show Choir is hosting an OPEN HOUSE for anyone of the female
persuasion who would like to audition for this great group and would
like to come out and see what we're all about!!!!

Wednesday, November 20th at the Olmsted Community Church, 7853 Main St. in
Olmsted Falls from 7:00p.m. - 9:00p.m., please join us! Sing with us! Dance
with us! Have some refreshments!

Olmsted Community Church is across from the Moosehead Restaurant where
Columbia Rd. looks like its going to dead end into their parking lot, but
turns sharply to the right. Please enter into the church from the side door
next to the parking lot.

If you have any questions, either Carol ~216-251-9596 or Vicki ~
440-930-4782 can answer them.

Steppin' Out is a non-profit, social organization that entertains around
the community and does a yearly fundraising show.  Please see our website
for further information at www.thesteppinoutshowchoir.org.

Can't wait to see you all there!

Vicki