[NEohioPAL] Free Player Piano

cynthia piper cynpiper at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 13:36:24 PST 2013

I recently bought a home in Slavic Village and it contains a Leonard and Co. player piano (manufactured in 1915-25). It is in good condition, made of black walnut and comes with a bench (containing some old sheet music and player piano roll catalog) and 2 rolls of Bohemian music sans boxes. The only noticeable defects are one ivory key has a pink stain on it and another a piece missing.
The neighbors told me stories of being invited in by the couple living there to listen to the piano.
I believe it was still operating in the late '90's.
Would love to have it go to a good home (or theater).
Please contact Cynthia @ 440.339.8774
Thanks...