[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet featured in the Plain Dealer!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 20:21:51 PST 2013

Cleveland Inner City Ballet is featured in Cleveland.com today 11/8/13 and will be in this Sunday's- Plain Dealer paper. The Plain Dealer features our programs with lots of cool pictures by Lonnie Timmons III. You won't want to miss this one. Feel free to check out all articles and more on the schools Facebook page at Cleveland Inner City Ballet or on our website at clevelandinnercityballet.org!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe every child deserves to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Home of the Pink Tutu Outreach Company
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
216.903.6604
CICBallet at ymail.com