[NEohioPAL] Auditions; Strongsville Community Theatre

Ted tedinstrongsville at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 05:09:25 PST 2013

Strongsville Community Theater announces auditions for our next production:
12 Angry Jurors

Audition Dates Dec. 15th from 2-5 pm and Dec 16th from 6:30-9:00 pm.
Productions dates will be February: 21,22,23,24, 28 March 1, and 2.

Directed by Michael Columbro.

Auditions will be held at Strongsville Senior Center (behind Target plaza).
All shows performed at Strongsville High School.

We are seeking Both Men and Women for this cast. (age range -- adult:
from young to older/ TBD) .

Hope to see you there!