[NEohioPAL] Student Techies Needed

jillfrei21 at aol.com jillfrei21 at aol.com
Thu Nov 14 07:17:14 PST 2013

Beachwood Community Theater is looking for serious minded students to assist with Spot Lights, light board and sound for our upcoming production of "The Little Mermaid" Jr.  Performances Nov. 22 through Dec. 15 with no performances over Thanksgiving weekend.
Community service hours will be earned along with future opportunities for paid positions.
We begin teching this Sunday.  If interested do not delay contacting Jill!

If interested contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail