[NEohioPAL] Working CCM/P&W band seeks keyboard player

Mark Levigne mark_levigne at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 06:02:22 PST 2013

Dreams and Visions Band (Joel 2:28) is seeking a replacement keyboard player as ours is leaving shortly.
We are a working CCM/P&W band serving the local church community and other faith-based organizations here in NE Ohio.  With members from four different area church homes, we are an independent band/team that provides a CCM/P&W formatted program for churches (Sunday morning, Saturday night, youth events, etc) and other groups of 75 to 750+.
If you're a competent player (no rock-stars, please ;-) ), reliable, have your own transportation, are over eighteen and are willing to travel in and around the NE Ohio area (vocalists are a plus) consider coming to meet and sit-in with us at one of our regular rehearsals.  We'd love to meet you.
If you're:
a church or other organization in need of a band/team to to give your team an occasional, well deserved breakare interested in seeing how this whole contemporary worship/CCM format "thing" might fit in with your current programneed some music for a special occasion

Consider contacting DnV.  We operate on a no-charge, free-will offering basis and welcome your inquiries.
For more information on who we are and what we do, as well as interested keyboard players (vocalists are a plus), email us at DnV_Band at Outlook.com.  Check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DreamsandVisionsBand
   Mark Levigne
for
Dreams and Visions BandJoel 2:28DnV_Band at Outlook.comhttps://www.facebook.com/DreamsandVisionsBand