[NEohioPAL] WILL - a short film by Johnny K. Wu

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Nov 18 10:43:23 PST 2013

Hello everyone, I would like to invite you to check out our latest short
film WILL, written by Kyle Znamenak with Chris Kaczmarek and Kyle Znamenak.
(imaging saying their names three times fast).

This is the sequel of a short film I made 10 years ago, En Passant.

Hope you would enjoy it, here's the link: https://vimeo.com/78561945

Johnny

-------------------------

Johnny Wu

O: 216.539.4634

Dynamic Multicultural Branding

Video Production Branding

 <http://www.mdifilm.com/> www.mdifilm.com

inducted into The International Indie Filmmakers Hall of Fame for
Outstanding Achievements in Film Editing

2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient

AsiaTown Voice Radio - Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
<http://www.ocagc.org/imagetv> www.ocagc.org/imagetv

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes

 <http://www.ocagc.org/> www.ocagc.org

Co-Founder/Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

 <http://www.clevelandasianfestival.org/> www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

 <http://www.clevelandindieclub.com/> www.clevelandindieclub.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub>
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

Cleveland Museum of Art's International Cleveland Community Advancement Task
force

AsiaTown Masterplan

Ohio Asian Business Association

Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame

Inducted into World Head of Family Sokeship Council

2014 Legendary Master of the World Head of Family Sokeship Council