[NEohioPAL] Holiday Vocal Entertainment

Caleb Wright calebawright at me.com
Mon Nov 18 08:41:30 PST 2013

My name is Caleb Wright. I am a tenor/baritone vocal soloist. I am offering my solo services for any type of holiday event that you may need. I offer a wide repertoire that covers jazz, folk, gospel, oldies, classical & contemporary R&B music. I also take requests. I am a very capable soloist and I am comfortable performing in any type of situation. I also have several accomplished accompanist at my reach and I can always secure someone to help me share my gifts in a professional and precise manner. My rates are also affordable for any type of event. If you would like to view a few samples of my work visit

YouTube.com/user/nothinlikecaleb

I look forward to performing at your holiday event and I sincerely hope that I am the right person you were looking for to add some music and cheer to your holiday season.

Caleb A. Wright
calebawright at me.com
614-441-1912