[NEohioPAL] HBTI - Only 13 more days to REGISTER for "Winter Break" at Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute - 1st gr - college

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at hb.edu
Mon Nov 18 11:22:02 PST 2013

*MORE INFO / REGISTER AT THIS LINK
<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6206&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/hbti>*

"AWESOME staff, audition technique class, acting/scene study and dance
classes! HBTI brings together the area’s best directors and aspiring young
performers."
*Klara Hricik*

* HATHAWAY BROWN THEATRE INSTITUTE (HBTI)
<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6206&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/hbti>*Fred
Sternfeld<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6206&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5772>,
Executive Artistic Director
Bebe Weinberg Katz<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6206&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5773>,
Associate Director

Staff for Winter 2013: Katherine Burke, Jenny Burnett, Molly Cornwell,
Aubrey Fink, Sean Grandillo, Bebe Weinberg Katz, Kyra Kelley, John Krol,
Joanna Li, Bob Russell, Fred Sternfeld, Eric van Baars, Katie Zarecki, Ryan
Zarecki.

* Q: What do mock auditions, comedy, dance partnering, stage combat, tap
dance, southern dialects, contemporary dance, script analysis, character
building and prepping for college all have in common? A: They are some of
the wonderful classes and workshops being offered at the HBTI Winter Break
Program for grades 5 - college!  We also have an amazing program for grades
1 - 4 called PRIME TIME which give a fun overview to the theatre arts! *

*Come join us on 12/23, 12/27 , 12/30, 1/2 and 1/3 -- half day, whole day,
pick one workshop or sign up for the entire five days!**MORE INFO /
REGISTER AT THIS LINK
<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6206&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/hbti>*

*Here are some additional testimonials from our students who attended our
inaugural program last summer...*

"I love this program!  I had so much fun, and I learned so many things. The
teachers are great and you learn and have fun at the same time. I loved how
everyone worked together.  I will come back every year."
*Kailee Shaver*

"Best theatre training program I’ve ever attended. A lot of fun! I really
learned a lot."
*Madison Wolkov*

"SUPER PROGRAM!  I have learned valuable things at HBTI that I truly
believe will put me over the top as a performer and give me an edge when I
go out on my own. Nothing was sugar-coated, and I thank the staff for
assisting in my metamorphosis into a conscientious and knowledgeable
performer."
*Christina Ciofani*

"I have tried so many different theatres and I think that I’ve finally
found my home. One of the best theatre experiences I’ve ever had. FUN! I
love everything about this program."
*Hannah Schmidt*

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>

*Hathaway Brown School *19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio
44122