[NEohioPAL] free CASIO keyboard

Christopher Toth cjtonline at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:41:01 PST 2013

Free to a good home…

Casio CTK-481 with keyboard stand.  5-Octave Full-Size Keyboard with LCD, Song Bank, and MIDI. Here is a link to complete information about it:  http://www.casio.com/products/archive/Digital_Pianos_%26_Keyboards/Portable_Keyboards/CTK-481/

I am fairly sure that everything works. This is a great gift to a young person or as a keyboard for enjoyment.  It is not so much for professional players (although when I have used it fantastic sounds systems it sounds pretty good).

-Chris Toth

Sent from Windows Mail