[NEohioPAL] Christmas Carolers for Hire

Megan Thompson MeganThompson at musician.org
Mon Nov 18 18:22:21 PST 2013

'Tis the season to book Christmas carolers! We're an SATB quartet of classically trained masters' students from the Cleveland Institute of Music, and we want to perform for you! Maybe you just want to attract attention to your business--no problem! Carolers will certainly do that. You run a restaurant and want live entertainment? Sure thing! You'd like a quartet to lead carols for your event? We're the singers to call! Repertoire ( *if you don't see it, ask--we can probably accomodate your request!*): Angels We Have Heard on High Away in a Manger Carol of the Bells Coventry Carol (Lullay, Thou Little Tiny Child) Deck the Hall Ding Dong Merrily on High The First Noel Frosty the Snowman God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen Good King Wenceslas Hark the Herald Angels Sing Here We Come a-Caroling The Holly and the Ivy Holly Jolly Christmas O Holy Night I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas I'll Be Home for Christmas In the Bleak Midwinter It Came Upon a Midnight Clear Jingle Bell Rock Jingle Bells Jolly Old St. Nicholas Joy to the World Let it Snow Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming O Christmas Tree O Come All Ye Faithful O Little Town of Bethlehem Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Santa Claus is Comin' to Town Silent Night Silver Bells The Twelve Days of Christmas Up on the Housetop We Three Kings We Wish You a Merry Christmas What Child is This? White Christmas Winter Wonderland For more information or to book the carolers, please contact Megan Thompson at MeganThompson at Musician.org http://service.mail.com/callgate-6.73.1.0/rms/6.73.1.0/mail/getBody?folderId=25&messageId=YWxraHhGO1N1a8a51Gxsv7dEUyK2DRkb&purpose=display&bodyType=html#&lang=en .