[NEohioPAL] Ira Aldridge Auditions

Treviel Cody trevielcody at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 07:44:51 PST 2013

We are having Auditions for the national premier of Ira Aldridge The Negro Tragedian. We are looking for both black and white men and women who want to take part in this magnificent piece of world history. This is an original play written by Treviel Cody and Chace Coulter. Auditions will be held in Akron Ohio at the Summit Art Space on 140 E. Market ST on the 2nd floor of the building. Times for auditions will be Tuesday Dec 3 and Wednesday Dec 4 from 7-9pm at the Summit Art Space. Rehearsal's and show times will also be at the Summit Art Space in Akron Oh. Thank you in advance for your time and have a blessed day.