[NEohioPAL] UPSTAGE PLAYERS ANNOUNCES GODSPELL AUDITIONS!

Edwin Pouncival Smith edwins165 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 21:16:19 PST 2013

Greetings NEOPAL Community,

It is my pleasure to officially notify you through email of our auditions for GODSPELL! Auditions will take place on Saturday December 7, 2013 and Sunday December 8, 2013. December 7 will be the opportunity for those who in the age range of 7-11 years old to audition. December 8 will be the opportunity for those who in the age range 12-15 years old to audition.

We will be auditioning at our new performance space which is the The Cleveland Public Library, located at 17109 Lakeshore Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44110. Registration begins at 9:30am with auditions beginning promptly at 10am. No late comers will be permitted! We will end at 1:30pm and all auditionees are required to stay the entire time. Please bring with you a current headshot, a birth certificate, and $15 for registration. You will need to also prepare a 1-2 minute song from a Broadway musical. Comfortable clothes and shoes are encouraged.

Our Builder's Club will be holding a toy drive and all donations of any new, unwrapped toys will be greatly appreciated!

Please respond to this email with any questions!

See you all there and let's Build A Beautiful City this season at UpStage!

Break
 legs,
Edwin Pouncival Smith
Electronic Communications Director
Member of the UpStage Players Board of Directors
www.upstageplayers.com