[NEohioPAL] RED DRAGON Camera: Scheduling projects for 2014

Craig Knowles craigknowles at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 07:49:36 PST 2013

DIRECTORS, PRODUCERS, FILMMAKERS:
Interested in shooting your next project on the RED DRAGON? At 6K RAW? At 3 stops of dynamic range OVER the RED EPIC? At up to 300 frames per second? On the type of camera that recently shot THOR 2, ENDER'S GAME, PACIFIC RIM, and THE HOBBIT?
After a successful 2013, I'm now booking projects for 2014. If you're shooting in 2014, we need to talk.
CAMERA AND DIT SERVICES
I operate and provide all the camera equipment you'll need: RED DRAGON camera package, Canon lenses (or provide your own), Miller tripods and fluid heads, matte box, follow focus and all the RED batteries and RED media that you'll need.
After shooting, I'll wrangle the footage for you, provide data back-up services, export it to whatever format you need for your edit -- RED RAW R3D, DPX, Quicktime, TIFF sequence -- and deliver it to you at the end of the project. Simple.
EDITING SERVICES
Need someone to edit your project at 6K as well? As an additional service, I am set up to do that as well.
PAINLESS
It doesn't get much more painless than this -- I show up, shoot your project, take all the pain out of camera operation and data management and let you focus on what you do best -- directing your actors and producing your film, on one of the best professional digital motion picture cameras in the world. Right here in Cleveland.
CONTACT ME TODAY
Scheduling for 2014 is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Get your project details together and get in touch as soon as you can.craig at stonehavenstudios.com