[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker Tickets sold on our Website and Post Office Box!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 12:38:51 PST 2013

In response to a high demand in Nutcracker tickets this year we will be selling tickets on or schools website at clevelandinnercityballet.org. You can also donate and purchase a CICB Logo tee-shirts on our website! Of course if you prefer you can always send your ticket requests and donations to our post office address at P.O Box 606126 Cleveland, Ohio 44106.

A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker is a- Cleveland Christmas Holiday favorite! Nutcracker 2013 will be Saturday, December 14 time: 6pm at: Cleveland State University Main Classroom Auditorium.

Don't forget to check out our schools article at Cleveland.com the online Cleveland Plain Dealer -and friend us on Facebook!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe every child deserves to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education. We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
216.903.6604