[NEohioPAL] OPENING TONIGHT: David Sedaris' "The Santaland Diaries" and "Season's Greetings"

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre cvlt at cvlt.org
Fri Nov 22 10:36:24 PST 2013

  Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

    /Opening this weekend at CVLT's River Street Playhouse!/

    The Santaland Diaries &
    Season's Greetings to Our Friends and Family

*BY DAVID SEDARIS*

**November 22 - December 7, 2013
Friday & Saturday nights at 8 PM **

*TICKETS: *$12
Not recommended for younger audiences.

*Details & Tickets online at http://www.cvlt.org/84thSeason/sedaris.php
<http://www.cvlt.org/84thSeason/sedaris.php?utm_source=NEOPAL&utm_medium=email>

Visit the CVLT Box Office or call 440-247-8955
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre - 40 River Street, Chagrin Falls
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Chagrin+Valley+Little+Theatre>*

*Directed by YVONNE E. PILARCZYK
Starring NICK HAHN and LISA TARR*

Audiences will love the wildly entertaining /The Santaland Diaries/ and
/Season's Greetings to our Friends and Family!/

/The Santaland Diaries/, starring Nick Hahn, is the story of an out of
work actor who finds himself employed as the very disgruntled Christmas
elf, Crumpet, at Macy's in NYC. You won't want to miss this behind the
scenes tell-all!

/Season's Greetings/ stars Lisa Tarr. A woman composes her annual
holiday letter to friends and family. This year, however, the family's
apple cart has not only been upset, it has been blasted to smithereens
by the arrival of her husband's unknown illegitimate daughter from...
VIETNAM! A roller coaster ride of a telling of the events leading up to
the holiday season and one very special invitation!

And if you're looking for more 'family friendly' holiday fare, A
Christmas Carol: The Musical
<http://www.cvlt.org/84thSeason/christmascarol.php?utm_source=NEOPAL&utm_medium=email>
is playing on our main stage through December 15th!

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is generously funded by Cuyahoga County
residents through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture and is supported by the Ohio
Arts Council.

  CVLT.org - 440.247.8955

Untitled Document