[NEohioPAL] Professional Headshots

Greg gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 09:01:28 PST 2013

Welcome to Fall 2013!

This is a great time to book a session and have your portfolio updated.

The weather is perfect for outdoor sessions but I will have studio availability now and throughout the winter.

Individual sessions for only $100 but if you and a friend go in on it together the session is only $150 (that's only $75 each!).

Here are some highlights of what I provide:

Proofs - Guaranteed to be emailed to you within 48 hours (although it's almost always within 24 hours).
Multiple Looks - Shoots typically last between 30 and 60 minutes (outdoor) and up to 90 minutes (studio). You're welcome to change your look as many times as you'd like.
Print Rights - You get unlimited print rights on two high quality photos (with editing at no extra charge). You don't need to pay me a fortune every time you want more prints because YOU OWN THE PHOTOS.

I have samples of my work at the link below:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/portfolio/portraits/headshots/

Always see my latest headshots, modeling sessions and art at this link:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/portfolio/what-s-new/

I'm often asked where I'm located. I am in Fairview Park, Ohio. I am willing to drive up to 10 miles without any additional charge.

More info about pricing is available here:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/prices-fees/

Be sure to ask about comp cards if needed.
This is the best headshot deal in Cleveland. Book soon!

Feel free to add me on Facebook or like my page where you can also find a lot of my recent work.

http://www.facebook.com/Gregory.Pendolino
http://www.facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography

Thanks!