[NEohioPAL] Get in the Holiday Spirit with our Holiday Play Reading!

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Mon Nov 25 13:31:13 PST 2013

 It's not too late to sign up for our next play reading event at the Beachwood Library.
On Thursday, December 5 at 7:00 pm Lisa Beth Allen will lead the group in a reading of Paula Vogel's The Long Christmas Ride Home, and ,the Thornton Wilder classics, The Long Christmas Dinner and The Happy Journey to Trenton and Camden. Free and open to all!

Come release your inner thespian, enjoy the company of other theater lovers, and have some holiday refreshments!

Copies of the plays are available at the Library. Please register at the Beachwood Branch page at http://www.cuyahogalibrary.org/ or call 216-831-6868.