[NEohioPAL] 3 month SUBLEASE available: Euclid, Ohio

Bill Greene bill_greene at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 09:42:54 PST 2013

I am subleasing a 1BR/1BA apartment in Euclid, Ohio (first floor) from 12/1/13-2/28/14. I would need $500 upon move in on Sun. 12/1/13, but no security deposit is required, and utilities are already on (but you'd have to get just electric on in your name in a week or two). This is a great deal for someone who needs a nice 1BR right away, hassle-free.You'd have to sign a sublease notarized lease with me for the 3 month rental. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND CAN VERIFY & HAVE PROOF OF STEADY INCOME, then you are invited to view the apartment this weekend. Please respond to this email by Saturday 11/30/13 by noon for consideration. Thanks.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.  -Mark Twain