[NEohioPAL] Searching for Actress to play reporter

Old Coal Pictures oldcoalpictures at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 16:10:31 PST 2013

Old Coal Pictures is searching for an actress to play an abducted reporter
named "Jenna" in "The Woman, Episode 4".

This character is stalked by a co-worker at the studio she works at and her
stalker then abducts her.  This stalker is obsessed with her as she is
attractive and takes her job very seriously.  She will have many shots
showing her tied up to a chair, gagged, dirty clothing, matted hair, and
looking physically abused.  The actress will be completely safe and no harm
will be done to the actress. Only implications will be done to show she has
been physically abused.  This character is of special interest to the
series main character, The Woman.

This role is primarily based on appearance and behavior and has very little
dialog.  Filming will occur between late December 2013 and the start of
January 2014.  All done on weekends, maybe Friday evenings.

We are looking for the following characteristics:

   - Female gender
   - Ages 22-35
   - Caucasian

If you are interested, please provide the following:

   - Name
   - Email
   - Phone number
   - Headshot(s)
   - Resume (if applicable)
   - Video audition

Please send information and video auditions to: oldcoalpictures at gmail.com.
Just give your best portrayal of the character.  Any YouTube videos need to
be set as UNLISTED.  Audition sides can be downloaded here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_hvb62lygwoeG9zcWhJWlZ3emM/edit

Thank you and we look forward to your auditions

--
Old Coal Pictures
Cleveland, Ohio