[NEohioPAL] Christmas Choir Concert Cheer!!

Bones Kelley-McCoy jdckmccoy2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 23:43:24 PST 2013

On December 15, 2013 @ 4:00 pm, the Lakeland Civic Chorus (of Lakeland
Community College) will be performing our CHRISTMAS CAROLS SPECTACULAR!!

Old and new carols with several soloists and the selected 'Madrigal
Singers' from the chorus will be performed with cheer and Christmas and
Channukah Spirit. THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!!

We have 1st sopranos, mezzo sopranos, altos, tenors, basses and baritones
performing some of the great titles such as:
"I'll Be Home For Christmas", "Fum, Fum, Fum", " I Saw Three Ships", "Bring
A Torch" and some you may have never heard.....but are just as wonderful
including the huanting "Channukah Candles.!!"

So remember to mark your calendars for 4pm on December 15th at Lakeland
Community College in the Dr. Wayne Rodehurst Theatre in the Performing Arts
Centre...the building just LEFT of the Clocktower.

Christopher Robinson is our illustrious and animated director with Nada
Vencl Montgomery, our multi- talented pianist accompanying. It's a great
family show and fun for all.

Laakeland is located at 7700 Clocktower Drive in Kirtland, Ohio. It is
directly off of Rte. 306 and can be reached from the east or west by Rtes.
2 or 90 to 306. It can be seen by map quest or google maps and step by step
driving instructions can be obtained from either map site.

Tickets are VERY INEXPENSIVE: $7 Adults; $6 Seniors and $2 Students with a
valid ID. So come one come all. Pack the family and enjoy an 'old tyme'
family Christmas together.

It will warm your hearts and send you right into the Christmas and other
Holiday Cheer. It will be our last show of 2013.....but don't forget our
spring show will be coming up quickly...(it will be reported here when the
time comes.)

So ADESTE FIDELES or as we say in America OH COME ALL YE FAITHFUL and
celebrate Christmas just a bit early...to get you in the perfect mood!!!!!