[NEohioPAL] Calling all Models, Dancers, and Designers For DARK FANTASY fashion show auditions

Tandre Buchanan buchanantandre at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 09:08:06 PST 2013

Hello everyone on December 7th, 2013  I will be holding auditions to "Dark Fantasy" fashion show.
The auditions will be held at 4125 Lee RD, Cleveland Ohio (A store called Style 101) starting @12pm ending @3pm.

MODELS:
MALES AND FEMALES (Females must bring heels NOT wedges)
AGES 14 and up (unless you have experience)

DESIGNERS:
Please bring sample of work!

DANCERS:
Have at least a two minute dance ready to perform.
If you have a dance group then try to make it ON TIME!

We also are looking for a Violinist, 2 ballerina dancers, Sponsors and a person that does body paint or any kind of art in that kind of way!  Everyone please wear comfortable clothes(but dress warm) and shoes.
For any more information contact me back at this email!

 Sent from my iPad