[NEohioPAL] Not sure what to see on the busiest weekend in Cleveland Theater? The CSA is here to help.

Eric Fancher clevestage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 04:26:15 PST 2013

There are 34 locally-produced shows playing this weekend.  We have 2
"Shreks", 2 "Josephs" and 8 different versions of "A Christmas Carol".

Check out ALL the shows that are playing at our NOW
PLAYING<http://www.clevelandstagealliance.com/now-playing-1>page!

The *Cleveland Stage Alliance*
is a new organization devoted to any and all locally produced theatre in
Northeast Ohio!

Our website contains the names and information of every theatre company in
the Cleveland/Akron area, as well as information on every show currently
running!

You will find it here:
www.ClevelandStageAlliance.com

*Sign up for our FREE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER <http://eepurl.com/HkyHn> informing
you of everything going on in Cleveland theatre each week! *

It is a free resource, so please tell your friends about it!  You will
never have to wonder what to do on a weekend ever again!

If you represent a theater, and would like to have your venue's information
revised or added to, please email me at CleveStage at gmail.com

*Eric Thomas Fancher*
Founder/Administrator
Cleveland Stage Alliance