[NEohioPAL] 3 Secret Facts About Vanity Crash That Will Amaze You

Vanitycrash vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Tue Dec 3 07:56:23 PST 2013

3 Secret Facts About Vanity Crash That Will Amaze You

1. Vanity Crash is extremely grateful to you and all our fans for making
these past twelve months super successful. We did almost 30 shows including
the Beachland Ballroom, the Ohio State Fair, Waterloo Arts Fest, Cleveland
Fest, Something Dada, the Five O’clock, Grillers Pub, and many more. We got
accepted to play a pair of shows at SXSW Music Festival. We hit the road for
a tour playing places like Nashville and Chicago. We did a successful
Kickstarter campaign that helped finance the Yours, Justice CD that we
released. We expanded our online presence, cracking the Revernation top 10 a
few times and getting over 600 real Likes on Facebook. We created a stage
show that included a fully programmed lighting system, a newly tweaked sound
and wrote and learned enough songs to do an hour and a half show, if we
wanted to. All of these were done to entertain you, our fans, and you in
return attended our shows, commented on our FB account, danced and had fun
with us. You guys are the best and we thank you!

2. Sadly we need to tell you that Dan has decided to leave the band. We wish
him the best in all his future endeavors.

3. Jason and I will be continuing, and we are doing the scheduled show this
Friday at the Five O’clock Lounge. Helping us out will be Brian Hager,
guitarist extraordinaire and man of the hour. Our friends the Dirty Charms
(with members from our days playing with the Science Fiction Idols and
Cosmosonics) will be coming in from Pittsburgh to open the show.

So now that you are amazed, we ask that you please come on out Friday,
December 6 to the Five O’clock Lounge to support us. You can expect a fun
show with 110% effort to
amaze you. ;-) Your presence will be greatly
appreciated.

Bonus – To help you out with your gift giving this season, we are majorly
discounting our merchandise. Check out these deals and come to the show to
get yours before we run out.
Hoodies (yes they are back and we even have them in Xtra Small for you
ladies) - $15 (reg $25)
T-Shirts (both men’s and wormen’s) - $10 (reg $15)
Vanity Crash CD’s - $5 (reg $10)
Shot Glasses - $2 (reg $5)
Buttons (we just got three new designs!) - $1 for three
You can also buy online at https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/478921978871758/
NO COVER
Vanity Crash with special guest from Pittsburgh, the Dirty Charms
Friday, December 6, 10:00pm The Dirty Charms; 10:50pm Vanity Crash
The Five O’clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood 44107 - (216) 521-4906
https://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/rpk/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash