[NEohioPAL] Arise Of Hero

Derek Harrison dmharrison3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 14:46:57 PST 2013

Looking for preteens- age 16 boys and blonde girls to be in a superhero
film please fill out the form at the link below before my name if
interested to hear back from me. MUST BE SKINNY AND FIT, LIT TLE TO NO PAY
MUST LIVE CLOSE TO STARK COUNTRY OHIO WITHIN 30 MINS.

ATTENTION:SINCE THIS FILM TAKES PLACE ON THE TWO HOTTEST DAY OF THE SUMMER
MUST BE COMFORTABLE IN BOYS: SHIRTLESS, GIRLS:TANKTOP, BIKINI TOP

Story is about:

Action/Thriller/Drama A teenage male who save his neighborhood from evil,

but he doesn’t realize he is a super human. And helps his little brother
come to know christ.

Setting is a hot day in North Canton ohio.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oKE4enUPR113eqVu0Y_2WXvXkA7P2o2c7UgbmkkrnTk/viewform

Derek Harrison
1-330-354-5924
1-330-826-1853