[NEohioPAL] Holiday Greeting to the Theatre Community

Jeffrey E. Braun imnactor2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 08:51:55 PST 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL THE THEATRE
COMMUNITY.  To all the Musical Theatre, and    dramatic, Community
Theatre and Equity.  Time passes so fast.  Days go by, then weeks,
months and even a year.  I like, as I have in the past, to send this
greeting to all my theatre friends. To those that are so dear to me
that I know and love and you know who you are, I am truly blessed to
have you in my life.  Also, to those that I watch from a far from the
audience only, and those that I have not worked with as of yet.  Many
of whom do theatre for the love of the art, asking nothing in return.
(Well except a great role once in a while.) It is you, who give of
your time, sweat, and even blood sometimes for this thing we call
theatre. We can't even explain why we have to do it, it is you my
friends who know that reason.  I am so grateful and thankful at this
time of year to be among you. To have the ability and honor to share
the stage with you. To stand toe to toe, eye to eye and share in your
absolutely wonderful talent. Your all so very talented, and because
of that talent you help those less fortunate in many ways to come and
watch and listen and enjoy and to escape their lives for just a
little while, to the times and places the shows we do bring forth. So
they can laugh or cry, bring a happy or even sad memory to mind that
makes them feel emotions of life, love sadness and joy.  Thank you
all so much for your time and service. Stand tall stand proud to be
part of this great small family of actors, singers, dancers,
musicians, production or tech people of our communities.   So to all
the theaters I have visited, all the the actors , male and female,
old and young a like, dancers, musicians, all the directors,
producers, artistic and executive directors,  music directors,
choreographers, tech directors, light and sound directors, costumers,
designers, make up artists, techies and crew, ushers and ticket
takers, to all of you that make it happen. May the Lord bless you and
yours and keep you and yours, may he shine down upon you and yours
and bring you this holiday season, Peace On Earth Good Will Toward
Men. A very Merry Christmas to all and a Happy and Healthy and
Prosperous New Year!
Much love,   Jeffrey E. Braun