[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet to perform for Cleveland Cavaliers Pre- Game!

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 18:57:34 PST 2013

Cleveland Inner City Ballet dancers will be performing for the Cleveland Cavaliers Pre-Game December 17, 2013. We hope everyone can come down and help us cheer on the Cavaliers! Go Cavs!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught Dance Education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe every child deserves to have the gift of a good quality Dance Education.

We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106