[NEohioPAL] HUGE DEALS for Acting Classes!

Kristina Michelle snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 8 21:59:37 PST 2013

Are you looking to further your film acting career? Come into Cleveland Academy of Film Acting! Classes are on Wednesdays from 8 to 10pm, and your first class is absolutely FREE to try it out!
On top of that, we are currently offering some HUGE deals! For our next ten students to register, we are throwing in some big bonuses!
When you sign up for 3 months, it costs just $130. Not only do you receive a special discounted rate, by we will throw in free professional headshots with the deal!
Looking for an even bigger deal than that? Sign up for 6 months at $250, and not only will we throw in the free headshots, but we'll schedule a free demo reel session, professionally recording your monologue and putting it together for you in HD web format and on playable DVD.
Interested? Contact Kristina at kristina(at)worldeonline(dot)com, call 440-308-4595, or stop in on any Wednesday.

More about the classes:
We study audition techniques, scenes, monologues, teleprompting, networking tips and more! Anything and everything it takes to have a successful film acting career.
While enrolled in classes, students also receive weekly audition notices for the entire region and are notified of local networking opportunities.
We are located on Cleveland's near west side at 5009 Storer Ave., right on the corner of W. 50th. Parking is available on the corner of W 50 and Storer as well as street parking.
Classes are for teens and adults. After the first class, classes are just $55/mo with no contracts. We also offer family discounts.