[NEohioPAL] Guitar/Bass/Banjo Teacher Available

dan shramo shramo at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 18:27:00 PST 2013

I am currently accepting Guitar/Banjo/Bass students who love
music and are self motivated. I teach at Motter's Music

Center on Mayfield Rd from 4-8pm Mondays, Tuesdays and
 Thursdays. I also teach private lessons from my home in the
 evenings and afternoons. If you are not on the East Side, I also do lessons via Skype or Facetime.
 I've been teaching guitar for 15 years and
have been performing in the NE Ohio area for the last 12 years.

Contact me via email at
 shramo at yahoo.com
or call 216-269-8203.

 Thanks