[NEohioPAL] Four More Chances to See Peter Pan at Heights Youth Theatre

Pamela Fine olydia78 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 07:13:31 PST 2013

Heights Youth Theatre Presents

*PETER PAN*

directed by Nathan Motta
music directed by Joanna Li

Meet *PETER PAN* again for the first time. The attic of an old Victorian
house is transformed into Neverland by a little boy, his imagination, and
the timeless story of the boy who never grew up. Come fly with Peter,
Wendy, Tinkerbell, and John as they go on adventures with Lost Boys,
Indians, and Pirates in a PAN like you've never seen before. A PETER PAN
for a new generation, don't miss this new production featuring familiar
songs such as "Tender Shepherd", "I've Gotta Crow", "I Won't Grow Up", "I'm
Flying", and "Never Never Land". This show is bound to be great holiday
entertainment for the entire family!

*Here is what our audience members are saying about last weekend’s
performances of Peter Pan:*

*"Wow!!!! If you haven't seen the brilliance of Director, Nathan Motta and
his fabulous cast of HYT's Peter Pan, be sure to go see it!"*

*"Amazing! Want to see it again"*

*"The flying scenes were so creatively done"*

*"The set is really cool"*

*"Excellent and solid cast"*

*"I wouldn't change a thing. It was that good."*

*Saturday, December 14, 2 PM*
*Sunday, December 15, 2 PMFriday, December 20, 7 PMSaturday, December 21, 2
PM *

Wiley Middle School - Auditorium
2181 Miramar Blvd
University Heights, Ohio 44118

*Tickets: $10 general admission / $9 children 6 and under/seniors **Box
office opens 45 minutes before the start of the show***

For more details visit our website *www.heightsyouththeatre.org
<http://www.heightsyouththeatre.org/>*

*Heights Youth Theatre is generously funded by the residents of Cuyahoga
County through Cuyahoga Arts and Culture, Eaton Charitable Fund, and the
Ohio Arts Council*