[NEohioPAL] We're less than a week away from FILMCLEVELAND!

Inda Blatch-Geib indabg at neo.rr.com
Thu Dec 12 21:40:42 PST 2013

We're less than a week away from FILMCLEVELAND! inaugural event on Thursday,
December 19th from 7-11:00 p.m. at The Capitol Theatre located at 1390 W
65th St, Cleveland, OH 44102.  FREE and open to the public, FILMCLEVELAND!
is about independent filmmakers and the resources needed to create quality
productions in NEO 24/7, 365 days a year.

 Whether you are a director, crew member, actor, writer, student..or someone
who wants to know more about Independent Filmmaking in the greater North
East Ohio region, FILMCLEVELAND! has something for you with our free
networking events, professional workshops, speakers, and funding and
distribution avenues.

Join us on December 19th to earn more about special promotions from vendors,
film friendly communities, and unique opportunities while chatting with
celebrities including veteran actors Ed O Ross and Joe Esteveez.  The
evening concludes with our Audience Choice Award and cash prize given to the
best participating short or trailer.

Ring in the holiday and join us for food, special promotions, networking,
and a night devoted to YOU, the Indy.  You can spend your night being talked
at or participate in an organization devoted to making your craft matter.

Watch throughout the coming week for special announcements from Gordon
Square businesses supporting FILMCLEVELAND! and YOU.

Hope to see you there!