[NEohioPAL] Gordon Square Loves FILMCLEVELAND! too

Inda Blatch-Geib indabg at neo.rr.com
Sun Dec 15 12:53:04 PST 2013

'Tis the season to be spreading joy, and FILMCLEVELAND! has more happiness
and gifts throughout this week to share as we lead up to our Thursday,
December 19th mixer!  Join us from 7-11:00 p.m. at The Capitol Theatre
located at 1390 W 65th St, Cleveland, OH 44102.  FREE and open to the
public, FILMCLEVELAND! is about independent filmmakers and the resources
needed to create quality productions in NEO 24/7, 365 days a year.

We're excited to announce special offers from Gordon Square businesses for
pre and post event for FILMCLEVELAND! attendees.  Visit the FILMCLEVELAND!
Facebook page this week starting Tuesday to hear more about these
promotions.

If you haven't marked your calendar for the event, you'll be in danger of
missing vendor perks and unique opportunities while chatting with
celebrities including veteran actors Ed O Ross and Joe Esteveez.  So, ring
in the holiday and join us for food, exciting opportunities, networking, and
a night devoted to YOU, the Indy.

The evening concludes with our Audience Choice Award and cash prize given to
the best participating short or trailer.

Spread the joy of the indy film making year round!  See you at The Capitol!