[NEohioPAL] Lorain Palace Christmas Carol this Week-end

Andrew Lipian andrewlipian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:16:03 PST 2013

Come enjoy Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol," presented by the Lorain
Palace Theater! Join us as we celebrate the Palace Theater's first
independently produced
show in nearly 20 years! All local actors and actresses. The show is set to
music
with classic Christmas Carols rendered by a mellifluous string quartet.
There will be real live snow, too!

See you all there!

Call to reserve your seat: (440) 245-2323
or visit: www.lorainpalace.com
Tickets for Adults: $10
Tickets for Children: $7

Both shows begin at 7pm, December 20th & 21st.

Sincerely,
-Andrew Lipian
Production Manager
Lorain Palace Theater
--
*-Andrew Lipian*
*Production Manager,*

*Integrity* first, *service* before self, and *excellence* in all I do.
These are the words I live by.