[NEohioPAL] When Thanks Is Due....And, WOW, Is it ever due!

Inda Blatch-Geib indabg at neo.rr.com
Fri Dec 20 06:27:40 PST 2013

The inaugural FILMCLEVELAND! event was a rousing success to say the
least...over 200 of the region's independent film community came together
last night to confirm that we really are a 24/7, 365 industry ready to
collaborate in bold, new ways.  In response, THOAP Productions, MadWerkz
Studios, and Inda Blatch-Geib Designs have already begin the preparations
for the our next event to bring in distribution opportunities.

When we say 'our' event though, it's more than the four founders.  It is
'the film community' which includes a phenomenal base of talent in acting,
writing, directing, producing, crew, and the vendors that support this art.
As we heard from veteran actors and directors Joe Esteveez and Ed O'Ross
last night, this is a passionate industry that can change the face of the
region...and that only happens when the region's artists are strongly
engaged in creating that culture.  We need everyone to continue the
excitement that sparked last night to create a new fire for 2014.  Please
continue to go to the FILMCLEVELAND! Facebook page for new happenings, but
also to share needs and opportunities with your fellow community.

Also, we can not express enough our thanks for the outstanding forum that
NeOhioPal affords.  This event would not have been nearly as successful
without the networking tool that is sponsored and maintained through its
leadership.  Fred, many thanks to you for this outstanding outlet.

To the many incredible groups that shared and supported the promotion
through facebook, kudos!  These are vital, necessary communication networks.
Thank you one and all!

Please also thank through your attendance the fine folks at The Capitol
Theatre.  Their staff was outstanding in serving the attendees and offering
their support through the many give aways they shared.  This historic
theatre reminded us of an age that sparked our love of the craft and helped
to put a stamp on 'film making.'

Best wishes to you as we celebrate the season's wealth and look forward to
new prosperity!

FILMCLEVELAND!

  _____