[NEohioPAL] NEED CAST/CREW for Hitman Fan Film

Jeremy Davis jeremyandrewdavis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 13:35:14 PST 2013

Wildfire Media Studios LTD Presents:

HITMAN | Redemption

Synopsis: Hitman | Redemption is a fan film that picks up the story where
the Hitman: Absolution video game left off.  The film is a 20-minute short
that is a abridged version of a feature-length storyline.

Agent 47, a genetically engineered Hitman, must rescue Victoria, a teenage
girl being groomed against her will to be an assassin by the agency.  After
the Agency re-acquires Victoria and puts her in training at a secret
facility, 47 must find her and free her, all while eluding the attempts on
his own life made by the agency’s new assassin, a younger, more agile 47
clone.

Production Schedule:

Hitman | Redemption is scheduled to be filmed on weekends in February and
March 2014.

*CREW*-

1st AD

Associate Producers

On-Location Sound
Stunt and Safety Coordinator

BTS Filmmaker/Photographer

PA’s

*AUDITIONS*- Please bring *Resume* and *Headshot*.  If you have a reel
online, include the link to the reel in your resume.

Do not prepare a monologue.  Please memorize and come prepared to deliver
the lines for the part for which you are auditioning (see “roles” below).

*Open Call 1*:

Where-

Stark County District Library Main

715 Market Ave N, Canton, OH

When-

Saturday January 4th

10:00am-1:00pm

*Open Call 2*:

Where-

Stark County District Library North Branch

189 25th St NW, Canton, OH 44709

When-

Saturday January 11th

10:00am-1:00pm

*If trying out for Victoria, Agent 47, or Elegy, please wear clothes that
you can move around in comfortably.  We will be auditioning how well you
can learn martial arts moves.

Roles:

VICTORIA  (Lead): Teenage Girl age 14–16, Caucasian, Athletic/Fit

*martial arts experience preferred

*18+ as younger preferred

*Dark Red Hair or willing to color it

Victoria is a young girl who has been genetically enhanced to be a
hitman/assassin.  She is an innocent girl who just wants to lead a normal
life but is caught up in the dealings of an agency that provides contract
killings.  She must learn to be a hitman to survive and either escape the
agency or join their ranks.

Memorize line for Audition:
“I want to face my problems as myself, not as a tool that's been enhanced
to be a killer.”

(feels faint)

“It's withdrawal.  I'll start feeling like a normal mortal in a couple
weeks.”

AGENT 47 (Lead): Male age 40-55, Caucasian/Ethnically Ambiguous/Mix,
Athletic/Muscular.

*martial arts experience preferred

*bald or willing to wear bald cap

Agent 47 has consistently been recognized as the world’s most deadly
contract killer.  47 is a genetically engineered assassin cloned from five
men of various nationalities so that he could blend into numerous cultures.
47 laments his profession but knows no other life.  As he is now growing
older, younger assassins challenge him for his place as the best hitman.  At
the same time 47 strives to save newly recruited assassins from the life he
has lead.

Memorize line for Audition:

“I tried leaving this business once before.  But I learned I am what I am.  I
don't have to like who I am.  But I can use my [beat] talents to save
others from my fate.”

DIANA BURNWOOD (Supporting): Female age 40-50, Caucasian, Slim Athletic
Build

*British Accent (London Business accent)

Diana Burnwood served as one of the "handlers" at the Agency, providing
Agent 47 with clients, targets, and information.  She went rogue from the
agency and has been helping 47 eliminate the assassin cloning programs.  Diana
was pivotal in rescuing Victoria from the agency, utilizing 47’s skills.  Diana
is a caring woman, committed to doing what is right and reforming the
agency.

Memorize line for Audition:
“Everyone must choose how they live their life.  Just know those choices
have consequences.  The agency is coming for you and without your necklace
you won't be able to protect yourself.”

ELEGY ANDREWS(Supporting): Female age 40-55, All Ethnicities,
Athletic/Muscular, Martial Arts Experience Preferred

Elegy is a retired assassin now employed by the agency as a trainer.  Her
job is to train Victoria to be the world’s most deadly assassin.

Memorize line for Audition:
“Slow, sloppy technique, pathetically disappointing.  You're out of shape,
you have no control, your footwork is...”

(shakes head)

“I like the fire in your eyes though.  I'll give you two minutes to catch
your breath.”

IZABELLE VAGAN (Supporting): Female age 40-60, All Ethnicities (minority
preferred), All Body Types

Izabelle’s rival contract killing organization acquired “The Agency” in a
hostile takeover of the company.  As the new acting CEO of the Agency’s
assets, she plans to use any tactics necessary to become the most powerful
contract killer agency in the world.  She is hungry for both wealth and
power and seeks both with a completely amoral perspective.

Memorize line for Audition:
“Welcome to your new agency.  Your first contract will help us make the
merger go more smoothly.  It seems a certain legendary agent and his rogue
handler have convinced the Midwest branch to go independent while taking
our most valuable asset with them.  Your first contract with us is to
eliminate all Midwest branch personnel and retrieve our asset.”

FATHER VITTORIO (Supporting): Male age 60-80, Italian (with accent)

Father Vittorio is a kind old Catholic priest who tries to help 47 reform
from his contract killing way of life.

Memorize lines for Audition:
“Absolution comes to those who repent, not just grieve their sins.”

“You cannot kill your way out of being a killer.”

*Also looking for Stunt people and Extras.

Follow us on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/HitmanRedemption