[NEohioPAL] Workshops/Retreats for Writers

DeeNCR at aol.com DeeNCR at aol.com
Thu Dec 26 15:14:27 PST 2013

 BECOME A PUBLISHED WRITER IN 2014!

Two Opportunities for  Writers Coming in the New Year:

1) The  8th annual Women Writers' Retreat will  take place on February 28
through March 2, 2014. As always, this event will be at the lovely
Homestead House B&B in Willoughby, Ohio.
*(Sorry, no men  allowed for this one - however, if you want a great
Christmas  gift for the creative woman in your life, this would be it! Men: See
below for a  retreat for you, too)

**Our very special keynote  speaker this year will be Mary Doria Russell,
author of  Sparrow, Children of God, Doc and  others.

2)  The Write-on-the-Lake Retreat will take place on May  16 through May
18, 2014 in Geneva-on-the Lake. Housing will be at  the Eagle Cliff Inn B&B,
right on the strip._www.eaglecliffinn.com_ (http://www.eaglecliffinn.com/)
The  always entertaining and prolific writer, Don Bruns, author  of 12
books including South Beach Shakedown, and most recently Reel  Stuff, will join
our Saturday night festivities (after a day of writing and  learning new
stuff).

For all Details: _www.deannaadams.com_ (http://www.deannaadams.com/)
Questions?: _DeeNCR at aol.com_ (mailto:DeeNCR at aol.com)

Hope you, or a writer you  know, can join us for at least one of these
retreats.
Deanna Adams

_www.deannaadams.com_ (http://www.deannaadams.com/)

Author  of Rock 'n' Roll and the Cleveland Connection, Confessions of a
Not-So-Good Catholic Girl, Peggy Sue Got Pregnant and others.
_Amazon.com:  Deanna R. Adams: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks,  Kindle_
(http://www.amazon.com/Deanna-R.-Adams/e/B001KILHBC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0)