[NEohioPAL] Ira Aldridge World Premier

Treviel Cody trevielcody at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 27 14:21:44 PST 2013

Hello my name is Treviel Cody and the House of Ira Aldridge is looking for New or seasoned Actors, and Actresses to become a part of the world premier of The Negro Tragedian, which is being rehearsed in Akron, OH at the Summit Art Space Building, the shows will also take place in Akron. We are looking for men and women of any race to take part in this production. This is a great oppurtunity to become a part of an untold story that we have pulled out of the history books. If you are interested in joining our talented cast and crew please email ASAP some Info about yourself. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email or facebook at Treviel Cody. Have a blessed day.