[NEohioPAL] ALL NEW JRP...AND LIVE!

Jay Rossi thejrpshow at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 16:37:33 PST 2013

ALL NEW JRP...AND LIVE!
Here comes the all new, 2014 JRP, better than ever. More fun! More talent!

Beginning on Wednesday, January 29th, 2014, The Jay Rossi Project will be filming LIVE at the Vosh Nightclub in Lakewood, every Wednesday night at 8 – 10:30pm!

There will be all new artists on stage for live performances and interviews! Everyone is invited to come down and be part of the live audience for only a $5 cover. The Vosh is a 4 star venue, with 1 star prices on their fabulous food and drinks!

This premier club is located at 1414 Riverside Dr, Lakewood, OH 44107. Come on out and watch a very affordable, yet great live dinner show! The live filming will be prerecorded for TV, and will be simulcast live on the CBE radio network.

You can help with this year’s shows. We’re currently looking for talent and crew. If you think you have what it takes than please contact me at thejrpshow at yahoo.com or message me here on Facebook with “JRP” in the subject line.

Three JRP Websites:
The Jay Rossi Project
Facebook  YouTube