[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for SleepPath Web Commercials

Beth & Dave Van Horn vanhorn at cox.net
Mon Dec 30 07:20:14 PST 2013

Casting Call – SleepPath Web Commercials

General Description:

SleepPath is a provider of sleep solutions to aid in the treatment of sleep apnea and the cessation of snoring.  We are shooting two commercial spots to feature on their newly redesigned website.  These commercials are highly comical, playing on the old standard bar pick-up scenario.

Union / Non-Union: Non-Union

Posted on: December 30, 2013

Production location: Cleveland, OH

Audition Location: New Image Media, Inc. Warrensville Heights, OH

Shooting Location: Cleveland, OH

Email/Contact: Beth Van Horn bvanhorn at ggcomm.com Goldstein Group Communications

Please submit digital headshot and resume by January 6, 2014. If selected, you will be contacted to set up an audition time.

Compensation: Small stipend

Auditions:

January 8, 9, 10, 2014

 (Please note all auditions will be given a specific time within this window.)

Shooting Starts: January 21, 2014

Shooting Ends: January 22, 2014

Character BIOS

“Lady in the Red Dress” [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 25-40]

This “Lady” has it all—the looks, the figure, the ease and charm of a high-society gal—and she’s on the hunt for a new beau.  She knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go after it.

“Nerd” [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 18-30]

Our “Nerd” may not be much to look at—he is a lanky, awkward, unattractive mouth-breather—but he knows how to get a good night’s sleep, AND he gets the girl in the end.

“Bartender” [GENDER: MALE] [AGE: 55-70]

This “Bartender” is a distinctive older chap with an air of wisdom about him.  He’d dispense some pithy advice as soon as he’d stir your martini.  A class act through and through.