[NEohioPAL] Life Mapping 12 Week Program - Still Space Available - Starts tonight

Monika Moss monika at mkmmanagement.com
Mon Dec 30 13:24:49 PST 2013

Greetings

There is still time to make a powerful start to your new year.  There is still time to make a commitment to get the support you need to manifest your vision in 2014.

I want to let people know that there are still 4 spaces available for this powerful online program, Life Mapping:  A Journey of Self Discovery and Path Finding.  It starts tonight at 8:30 pm EST.  Call me if you are interested and have questions.  Register now at https://lifemapping12weekprogram.eventbrite.com/

In peace and joy,
Monika

Monika K. Moss
MKM Management Consulting
11470 Euclid Ave #263
Cleveland, OH 44106
216-320-9733  ph
216-320-9730 fax
monika at mkmmanagement.com

Life Mapping      Gestalt Training       Consulting/Coaching

If you missed me at the Change Your Life Teleseminar.  Click for more info on how to get the recording.

New Schedule NOW Available for Gestalt OSD Center Programs

If you are looking to be able to make a difference with your presence and develop your self mastery skills so you can manage the fast pace of change in your world.

National Rites of Passage Institute (NROPI)  Join us now.  For more information see www.nropi.org

Now available at www.lifemappingonline.com-- Life Mapping Journey Journal, a journal to accompany the Life Mapping Book as you seek to implement your personal life map and track this very important process.  Order now