[NEohioPAL] New Podcast Looking for Music Submissions

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 11:30:15 PST 2013

Hey NEOhioPALers,

I am starting a new podcast in 2014 and with it, we need some musical
talent to feature as our artist of the week! We are open to all
submissions, all genres, no worries about 'edgy' lyrics!

I know that exposure isn't necessarily the ideal pay model, and I totally
appreciate and understand if anyone on here chooses not to participate
because of it. However, we are doing this show for fun (hopefully as it
gets bigger, who knows), so I would ask only for those of you looking to
help expand your brand to consider submission. As much as we'd love to pay
you to play your song, we simply can't afford it.

Please send any and all submissions to TheCastArtists at gmail.com

Thanks,
--
Justin Brenis