[NEohioPAL] DESIGN STAFF announced for HBTI productions; some positions still open!!

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at hb.edu
Sat Jan 4 05:39:35 PST 2014

*I am happy to announce that Ron Newell, Richard Morris Jr., Tesia Benson
and Carlton Guc have joined the HBTI staff as designers for our upcoming
summer season!  *

*There are still positions available.*

*SEEKING applicants for the following positions...*

*YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN *
*Set Designer*
*Light Designer*
*Stage Manager*
*Properties*

*SWEENEY TODD*
*Light Designer*
*Costume Designer*
*Stage Manager*
*Properties*

*A CHORUS LINE*
*Light Designer*
*Stage Manager*
*Property Procurement*

*There is also the possibility of being an instructor for the NEW "Design /
Technical Focus" of the daytime training program.*

*Please reply to this inquiry with attached resume and appropriate links
(if available) to your work.*

 *-----------------------------*

*more info about Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute, and the shows...*

Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI)

Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director

Bebe Weinberg Katz, Associate Director

Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI) provides top notch training
opportunities in drama, dance and music and the chance to participate in
fully staged productions.

HBTI is committed to helping our students improve their skills in the
performing arts. Students will be immersed in a challenging curriculum of
drama, dance and music with instruction from working professionals.

Along with their growing arts skills and appreciation for the arts in
general, our students will gain confidence that will be of benefit to them
in their eventual field of pursuit in the world at large.

HBTI’s summer training and productions are located at Hathaway Brown
School, 19600 North Park Boulevard, Shaker Heights, Ohio 44122.

PRODUCTIONS Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Director – Bob Russell

Music Director - Joanna Li

Set Designer - Richard Morris, Jr.

Sound Designer - Carlton Guc

July 5 - 13

presented on Hathaway Brown School’s main stage

You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown

Director - Michael Dempsey

Music Director - Elaine Siegel

Costume Designer - Tesia Benson

July 18 - 27, 2014

presented in Hathaway Brown School’s Black Box theatre

A Chorus Line

Co-directors - Fred Sternfeld & Bebe Weinberg Katz

Choreographer - Bebe Weinberg Katz Music Director - Joanna Li Set Designer
- Ron Newell

Costume Designer - Tesia Benson

Sound Designer - Carlton Guc

 August 1 - 10

 presented on Hathaway Brown School’s main stage

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>