[NEohioPAL] We are working on fixing the massive duplicates that yahoo and sbcglobal subscribers are getting

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Sat Jan 4 09:22:49 PST 2014

*Hi Everyone,*

*Subscribers who use Yahoo and Sbcglobal to receive their Neohiopal email
are receiving massive duplicates of every message.  As far as I am aware,
no other email services are having this problem.*

*Since we have to contact Yahoo to get it fixed it is hard to predict when
they will get to it. **We are hoping to get it fixed as soon as possible.*

*Thanks for your patience...*

--
Fred Sternfeld
Neohiopal Ltd. Owner and Administrator