[NEohioPAL] New yoga series starts Jan 6 2014 at yoga by kim! EXPERIMENTS IN MANIFESTING

Kim Wasielewski angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 5 07:23:05 PST 2014

Start now to live in a positive and peaceful way!

Give yourself the gift of relaxation with yoga!

 EXPERIMENTS IN MANIFESTING

 Starts January 6, 2014 (completes March 17 2014)

(no class Jan 20 and Feb 20)

9 week series

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times

Monday 8:45-1-:15am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$90 pay for the whole series and receive a free book!

E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments  That Prove Your Thoughts
Create Your Reality

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on the amazing power of your
thoughts.  Together we will explore working with energy and manifesting
through yoga and do one experiment each week that proves thoughts become
things ! This is an amazing book that has been life changing for me!.

You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary.  Come and
explore with us!

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Angelic Kreations

Kim's School of Dance

Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

THE FOUR AGREEMENTS

1.Be impeccable with your word
2. Don't take anything personally
3. Don't make assumptions
4. Always do your best

September 15 Strongsville City Jazz at Strongsville Art in the Park

September 14 15 16 Strongsville Friends Booksale

October 12-13 2013 Universal Life Expo

November 2, 2013 North Royalton Health Expo

December 8 Holiday Boutique North Royalton

www.yogabykim.com

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com