[NEohioPAL] CleveCon -- An Event for Cleveland Actors, Artists, Fans & Friends

backstagewriter at aol.com backstagewriter at aol.com
Mon Jan 6 10:21:14 PST 2014

LandOfCleve.net is proud to announce the first ever CleveCon -- a local convention that celebrates Cleveland trends, talent, history and creativity -- will take place on Saturday, January 25 at McCarthy's Downtown in the Flats from 1pm-9pm.

McCarthy's is located at 1231 Main Avenue., on the corner of Main & Elm. Check out their website at http://www.mccarthyscleveland.com to see all they have to offer.

Admission is FREE for everyone who signs up ahead of time at inthelandofcleve at gmail.com. Tickets at the door on the day of the event will cost $5.

What is CleveCon? Imagine everything you love about our fair city all in one big room! From memorabilia to new products, apparel and accessories, autographs, artwork, awards, and so much more!

Whether you are into sports, food, drink, movies, TV, theatre, radio, fashion, photography, our city's history or future, there is something for every Clevelander to discover here at CleveCon!

The schedule will be packed with hourly shows and presentations, music, comedy, instant auctions, raffles, and giveaways. Here are some highlights:

1pm -- Welcome Songalong (come here the tunes that made the Land of Cleve famous)
2pm -- Superman & Me! (share your memories of our hometown superhero for a new documentary!)
3pm -- Land of Cleve Award Presentation (applaud and accept our first annual talent awards)
5pm -- Cleveland's Got Talent (showcase your song, skit, or skill and become a Youtube Star!)
7pm -- CleveCon Auction (take home a piece of Cleveland history, apparel, or gourmet food!)

Food and drink will be available for purchase in McCarthy's main room throughout the event and afterwards as well.

So... how do you get involved in CleveCon? Glad you asked...

WANT TO ATTEND? Email us at inthelandofcleve at gmail.com with your name, phone, and number of people in your party.

WANT TO EXHIBIT? Tables are limited, and can be rented for the day for only $50. Email us at inthelandofcleve at gmail.com with your name, phone, and the type of items/products you'd like to exhibit.

WANT TO PERFORM? We are currently casting talented types for all kinds of performance opportunities throughout the day. If you can sing, play an instrument, tell jokes, or just want to recite your love for Cleveland in spoken word, contact us at inthelandofcleve at gmail.com with your name, phone, and talent or act.

WANT TO SPONSOR? We would love to have you partner up with us for this exciting venture. Contact us at inthelandofcleve at gmail.com with your name and phone, and join CleveCon today!

WANT TO VOLUNTEER? You're the best! Contact us at inthelandofcleve at gmail.com with your name, phone, and specialty service and we will get you on our team!

WANT TO PROMOTE? Share this link with family, friends, neighbors and anyone who calls the Land of Cleve their home (or home away from home)! Help us get the word out! We plan to hold CleveCons at least once a year, and want each event to get bigger and better!