[NEohioPAL] OLD R & B FAVORITES BY ROZ PRATT IN CANTON

Betty Smith bettymacsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 09:23:53 PST 2014

A message from Roz:

On January 24, 2014 R&R PRODUCTIONS is presenting ROZ PRATT LIVE at THE
AURICLE, 6th and Cleveland Avenue, NW in CANTON! The songs are old R&B
favorites that I've loved all my life. This evening will also be a part of
my birthday celebration (which is January 30). Please come and be a part of
this OLD SCHOOL affair! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!

I have tickets in my possession, and there will be tickets at the door!
DOORS OPEN AT 6:30, SHOW STARTS AT 7 SHARP!
See ya there!

Roz is on Facebook

Betty Smith

Executive Director

EN-RICH-MENT

CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK AT ENRICHMENT OF STARK COUNTY