[NEohioPAL] Set/Lighting/Sound Designers Needed - "Tarzan" at Mayfield High School - March 6-9, 2014

Larry Braun mayfieldmusical at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:22:34 PST 2014

In need of a set designer (also need a Lighting/Sound Designer).  I would
consider someone to do all 3 if interested.  School stipends are available
which would require fingerprint/background check.  Or, I am able to set up
new vendors and pay via check if needed.

We have a small workshop, access to tools, and a supply of materials
already.  MHS Musical Theatre will purchase all additional materials
required.

Location: Mayfield High School

When: Show runs March 6th - 9th, 2014

Set build in (load onto the stage): Saturday 2/22 or Sunday 2/23 preferred -
we can begin construction in the shop anytime

Budget: TBD

Please call or email with questions.

Thank you

Larry Braun