[NEohioPAL] FIXED - massive duplicate email problem from yahoo & sbcglobal has been resolved

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Mon Jan 6 13:27:39 PST 2014

*Hi Everybody,*

*Yahoo support (sbcglobal email is also handled through Yahoo) has informed
us that they have resolved the issue of the sending out of mass duplicated
email. If anyone continues to receive duplicates of email please let me
know. *

*Please understand that the Neohiopal team and the "mailman" software we
use were in no way responsible for the spamming of your email accounts. I
want to make this clear because we have received some angry email over the
last two days and some people choosing to un-subscribe.*

*Every once in a while problems arise with the way various email services
receive and deliver email from a mailing list. *

*A few years back we had a huge problem with AOL and that got resolved, and
currently we continue to work with ROADRUNNER / ADELPHIA to try to resolve
their rejections and bouncing of Neohiopal email.*

*We will do our best to provide a fantastic user experience for you - and
to quickly resolve problems as they arise.*

*Happy New Year!*

*-- *
*Fred Sternfeld*
*Neohiopal Ltd. Owner and Administrator*

 *Noah Budin*
*Associate Administrator*

*Conrad Yoder*
*Webmaster*